Now that you have activated AutoDealer, you will see a yellow notice at the top of the screen. This notice is to let you know about the plugins that we recommend/require you install for use with the theme. Click 'Begin installing plugins' and install/activate the plugins one by one. You can also access this page by going to Appearance > Install Plugins.
List Of Required Plugins
- "Hangar": is a powerful collection of features to enhance your website. This plugin is compatible only if you are using a ThemesDepot theme.
- "TDP - Frontend Edit Profile": Display a form on the frontend that allows you to modify the profile from the frontend.
- "TDP - Themes Installer": Install themes purchased from ThemesDepot.org with a single click.
- "TDP Shortcodes": Add a powerful set of shortcodes to your theme. This plugin is compatible only with themesdepot themes.
- "WooCommerce": this plugin will be used as a base to handle all your transactions and payment gateways for the frontend submission packages.
- "WP Auto Manager": this plugin is the main component used for the frontend submission system and extends WooCommece functionalities.