Frontend User Profiles
The theme comes with the ability to split your users in regular buyer/sellers and retail dealers. Based on the option that user selects upon registration, different settings and features are available to them. The main different between regular users and retail users, are the dealer profile page, the dealer info widget and contact details.
Creating The Profile Page
- Navigate to Pages -> Add New
- Change the page template to "Dealer Profile" from the "Page Attributes" box.
- Enter a page title.
- Publish the page.
Setting Up The Profle Page
- Navigate to Theme Options -> User dashboard -> Dealer Profile
- Change the option "Dealer Profile Page" and select the page you just created.
Display Dealer Information
- Navigate to Appearance -> Widgets
- Locate the "[TDP] - Dealer Profile" widget and add it to the "Single Vehicles Sidebar"
The widget will automatically hide/show itself when the vehicle author is a dealer.